Got a few days off and planning to have a quick getaway where you can break the monotony of your regular day to day life? Have Bangalore on your mind? Planning to get Mumbai to Bangalore flight booking? If so, then here are some tips that can help you big time in getting inexpensive tickets to the nations hippie land and to the land of the party.
- Mandate use of Flight Search Engine – Flight search engines are nothing but a platform where you can look for the best rates offered to you by different airlines. All you have to do is add the details asked by the search engines like date, month, to and from and hit the search button. Once done, the search engine will give you a detailed list of all the airlines with their ticket fare. Pick the most convenient and cheapest one according to your preference and get going. These search engines make our life much easier. They work exactly how Google does and provides you with no. of options to pick from.
- Keep it a hush-hush affair – Have you ever noticed that whenever you check the price of the flights repeatedly, the prices are always increased? Why is that? It is so because all your activities are being recorded by the search engines. The urgency is felt and sensed by them hence every time you check the prices, they are increased. The nature of your search is noted by the search engines and by showing you high fares every time you search the flights, they force you to book on those increased fares.
- So what can be done? This time when you are getting you Cheapest air ticket for Mumbai to Bangalore flights, open it in a new browser or incognito. When you do so, your cookies are reset and hence you will actually witness cheaper rates than what you have been seeing before.
- Using the Reward points – Every time you book your ticket of any airline, the company awards you with reward points which is nothing but a gimmick to have loyal customers. Keep a track of these reward points and soon you would have enough to get you some discount or even book one side ticket with the help of those points.
- Relaxing on the weekends- Weekends and holidays are to have fun and not do anything. While you stick to this rule for most of the things, make it a point to follow this rule even when it comes to booking your tickets. The prices tend to go higher during the weekends hence book your ticket on a weekday preferably during the midweek.
- Not just booking, but travelling too should be done on a weekday. Since most of the people travel on weekends, you will experience lesser airfare and population travelling too would be less.
- Exploring all the options – It is said that booking return tickets from the same airline are going to be less expensive. But that is not true. While you are looking for options for your flight booking, try to look and search for more options. Book your seat into different flights. When you book your “to – and from” tickets from two different airlines, you will get better discounts and will be able to save some money.
- Travelling has become a vital part of our modern day lives. Not just holidays, we are travelling more often because of the work reasons too. Going to meetings and reaching on time is what all of us have experienced. Our friends and families are all scattered in different parts of the world because of their respective jobs. And when it comes to visiting them, flying is the best and the most convenient options. It’s a three day off and what better than visiting your parents, wife and kids or simply to go out of the city all alone to experience a new land and culture. On such short time duration, travelling in trains is very time consuming which makes aeroplanes a safer bet. Just keep these tips in your mind while making your seats booked and you will save yourself not just some time but a lot of money too.